New StarForce Reader released for macOS
We have released a new version of StarForce Reader for macOS. Download it here.
In this release, we have made following changes:
- The application remembers positions for all panels (contents, notes) and shows them the way they were set when opened again.
- There are no more issues with launching the application with Dock and Launchpad.
- We solved the problem with opening files located on the desktop.
- Now the Details item is properly displayed in the File drop-down menu.
- We fixed language switching.
- The reference about the application has been added to the menu (Help → Manual).
- Error dialogs no longer have problems with displaying the Show Report button.
- You can now use a backup server to activate documents. Multiple servers can be set in the configuration file. This option is useful if it is not possible to make the activation server visible for internal and external users under one name and you need synonyms.
- For documents protected with StarForce Content Enterprise: Data about the user that opens the document is now received correctly.
About StarForce Technologies
StarForce Technologies (www.star-force.com) is a leading vendor of information protection, copy protection and code obfuscation solutions for software, electronic content and audio/video files. Since 2000, StarForce has been successfully developing and implementing its state-of-the-art security solutions, providing copyright and intellectual property protection worldwide. Two of these solutions were transformed into StarForce cloud services: sfcontent.com protects e-Documents against illegal copying and distribution and sfletter.com secures emails.
StarForce is a reliable and responsible Technological Partner for enterprises potentially incurring losses due to cyber-gangs, hackers, software piracy, unauthorized data access and information leaks. StarForce’s customers are Russian Railways, Corel, 1C, Mail.ru, Aeroflot, SUN InBev Russia, AMD Labs, ATC International, MediaHouse, Russobit M, New Disc, Buka, Snowball, 2Play, GFI, CENEGA, Akella, etc.